Re: updated Hebrew translation for Debian Social Contract.

Ok, you are right,

>the first line of the homepage contains:
>#use wml::debian::mainpage title="The Universal Operating System"

some how this line was missing in the file I was working on. I wonder why,
I'll submit a patch later, but if you want to go ahead of me:

the first line in index.wml for hebrew should be:
+#use wml::debian::mainpage title="מערכת ההפעלה האוניברסלית"

the name 'debian' however, doesn't appear thus you get for the head title:
מערכת ההפעלה האוניברסלית -- Debian

Which is a mixture. But for the while it's ok.

>Since both documents are nearly identical I suggest you send us social_contract.wml as >well.

As for the rest of social contract. If it's not such a big deal I'll do it in the next couple of days.

Thanks for submitting,
and have a nice week, until the next time,
Oz.
----
           Imagine there's no countries
           It isn't hard to do
           Nothing to kill or die for
           And no religion too
           Imagine all the people
           Living life in peace
----
          You all must read 'The God Delusion'
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance