translation of pseudo packages

	Hi!

 I just want to inform you that there is a file in your translation tree
in webwml that might need some attention:
  webwml/$language/Bugs/pseudo-packages.translated-description

 The canonical URL for the original file is
<http://bugs.debian.org/pseudopackages/pseudo-packages.description>, and
only adapt the description part of it and make sure that you don't add
any linebreaks into the description. Please try to compile it locally
(that requires the pseudo-packages.description in english/Bugs/) if you
are unsure.

 I brought up the german translated file up to pace, maybe you want to
take a look how it's done there for a reference.

 Thanks,
Rhonda