Re: my e-mail address in the german bulletin board

	Hi there!

Am Sonntag, den 07.09.2008, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Christian Mancosu:
> I have a very important question. I am getting several spam-emails each
> day. Trying to find out the cause of this problem, i found my e-mail
> address on the web. I posted something on the german bulletin board
> several years ago and thus my e-mail address is displayed on the web. Is
> there any possibility to delete the address, to change it or to delete
> the post? Thank you for your help.

 I'm sorry but deleting your message won't solve your problem. For a
start, our website isn't the only archive of the lists and we couldn't
get it removed from other archives. Furthermore, removing your message
would render the archives incomplete and let the archives look strange -
especially with respect to the answers of Julis and Andreas. Julis also
did mention your mail address in his reply so removing your own message
won't get you further.