Re: "Analog" from "analog.cx" not faund.

Am Freitag, den 19.09.2008, 22:46 +0600 schrieb Alexsander:
> "Analog" from "analog.cx" not faund.

 Your question isn't very enlightning and I don't have any clue what you
mean. http://packages.debian.org/analog lists the analog package from
analog.cx for the different distributions, so I'm not even sure where
you have looked for.

 If you like to explain your problem with more informations, please be
guided to the debian-user@lists.debian.org mailinglist instead though
because debian-www is about maintaining the website and not about
general user questions.

 Thanks, and hope this helps,
Rhonda