Re: error report

Hi ed,

a few suggestions:
 * use a real name in your email
 * use a proper subject, such as "broken link on page ..."

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 04:42:56PM -0400, ed wrote:
> I am trying to get the files for an iso image download,I  linked to :

"I linked to"?

> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/jigdo-file.html  and returned
> an error message:  NO such package. Links are tuff to keep linked.

Drop the ".html" suffix and it works. But you forget to specify where
you found this link. How should be fix an error if you don't tell us
where to find it?

I searched the website and found only two references in old Debian
Weekly News where a proper link is used.

Jens