wiki.d.o translations

Hi,

I was about to rename a French page to fit the translation
policy ([0] DebianWiki/EditorGuide) when I read something
slightly different in the French translation of the same policy
([1] fr/DebianWiki/EditorGuide).

I'm wondering whether or not the policy is to name the translated page
as follow "<Language_code>/NameOfReferentPage" or following the previous
standard "NameOfReferentPage<Language>" (at least what I think to be the
previous standard).

I think we (french contributors) need a final decision to keep going on
writting on wiki.d.o and handle translation.

The French page suggest l18n might advice us about the right way to deal
with translations on the wiki. Please forward the message to
debian-i18n@lists.debian.org if needed.

Thanks
Geoff

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide