Re: New security/audit pages not translatable

On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 10:24:09PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Thu Nov 29, 2007 at 14:36:12 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Looking at the Makefile in the english directory, the problem is probably
> > that it refers to the data dir in the current directory. But of course the
> > translations do not have a data dir in _their_ current directory.
>
>   Perhaps we could use something such as $(ENGLISHSRCDIR) / $(LANGUAGE)
>  to make it conditional?

I've just committed a fix for this. Those variables are right, although
they weren't working at all out over there, because they preceded
the Make.lang inclusion, which defines them.

It would've helped if you had written these makefiles based on existing
simple examples elsewhere in the webwml tree - but looking at
security/Makefile and all its convoluted logic to build up the RSS feed
files, I can see how you'd get instantly confused and misled...

(Sorry for not tracking this stuff more actively...)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.