Re: Debian Vendor

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:30:20AM +0200, FOSU Media Service wrote:
> We would like to be included in the Debian Vendor. Here is the
> information requested :

I'm opposed to re-adding Chris Unger back to our list of vendors. Formerly,
he used to have lots and lots of cloned shops - altogether, _seven_
different domains in the list were his. This is unfair and unacceptable
behaviour. I don't see a reason why we should do him a favour and direct
customers with money his way.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/06/msg00080.html

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯