Re: DebianM68kPorting

Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 23:12 +0200 schrieb Franklin PIAT:
> I've renamed the m68k wiki pages, as requested/agreed with
> Stephen Marenka [1]
>
> Could you update[2] the www links :
>
> smart_change.pl ports/m68k/index.wml ...
>   search http://wiki.debian.org/DebianM68kPorting
>   replace http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Porting

./smart_change.pl -s
's#http://wiki.debian.org/DebianM68kPorting#http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Porting#' english/ports/m68k/index.wml

 ... if you are interested in the proper syntax. Otherwise: Just FYI :)

> smart_change.pl ports/m68k/index.wml ...
>   search http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/M68kTodo
>   replace http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/M68k

 Erks, my bad, should have done that in the same commit. Second commit
coming up, gladly no translation was outdated (and still isn't).

 One more thing: Your usage of #refresh doesn't work. As written in the
documentation on #refresh it needs to be enabled in the server
configuration. I would suggest to use #redirect instead, or get in
contact with the server admins.

 So long,
Rhonda