Error in french translation of the Constitution, section A.6 Vote Counting.

Hello.
It seems that there'is a mistake in the french translation of the
section __A.6 Vote Couting__ of the Debian Constitution on debian.org site:

The English Version: http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution
--------- quote ---------
5. From the list of [undropped] pairwise defeats, we generate a set of
transitive defeats.
   1. An option A transitively defeats an option C if A defeats C or if
there is some other option B where A defeats B AND B transitively defeats C.
--------- /quote ---------

The French Version:
--------- quote ---------
5. À partir de la liste des vainqueurs [non-ignorés] deux à deux, nous
générons un ensemble des vainqueurs transitifs.
   1. Une option A bat transitivement une option C si A bat C ou s'il
existe une autre option B telle que A bat B ET B bat C.

The definition of "defeating transitively" is not the same in french,
because the translation omits that "B __transitively__ defeats C" and
just says that "B defeats C" ("B bat C" in french). We loose the
recursivity of the definition in french!

It might not be an issue because the English version is the official one
(isn't it?) but it's confusing for french readers.

I hope being readable...

Cordialement
Franck JEAN-ALBERT