Re: conversion to subversion

Josip Rodin pisze:
On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 11:46:59PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:12:08AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
check in gluck:/cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/passwd,v for accounts. You can find
login information and email in the CVS log messages. Thanks to Joey who
told me that.

I'm not a "webwml" admin, but if nobody objects I can help approve
all those accounts.
(One the debwww members could also explicitely authorize me to process the
pending requests that are legitimate)
Yes, as far as I'm concerned, do feel free to make new provisions to
people with existing cvs pserver accounts, assuming you can verify
request authenticity (correlating alioth account with cvs account
with e-mail of the person who sends you the request)?

Speaking of which, we have been getting a few requests via alioth - would it
be possible for alioth to avoid using personal mails and instead mail
webmaster@, or even debian-www@lists?

If you say abaut it: I have currently webwml cvs write access, but I'm not a DD. I make only translations to Polish. What should I do?

Regards
Wojciech Zareba