Re: security/2008/dsa-1466.wml

Hi Nicolas,

I followed the CVS logs and noticed that you are back! Great.
I really wonder how you were able to translate so many DSAs in a short
time ...

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 04:07:04PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> Is there a reason why the following sentences are singular even if
> several issues have been fixed?
>
> =====
> version 4.3.0.dfsg.1-14sarge7 of xfree86.</p>

You're right, it needs to be fixed. There are also some other DSAs where
I assumed it was needed but it wasn't as clear (multiple overflows were
considered as a single problem which could be OK) as in this example.

It is also great that you fixed many errors. Good job!
Nevertheless it would be even better to do it for all languages at once.
On the other side this can be fixed by others persons as well. Will try
to do so for all languages once I update the German tanslations ...

Jens