Re: Problems with creation of the weekly/project news RDF feed

	Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 22.04.2008, 23:51 +0200 schrieb Frank Lichtenheld:
> While looking at the feed I noticed that adding HTML in the
> description field is probably not a good idea. So we either should
> remove the <q> tags from the news item titles in the wml file or
> at least replace them with something else for the feed.

 What description field are you refering to? The one of an item, or the
general one for the channel? We always had HTML in there, for the sake
of links, and it's nothing different from other feeds out there. Or are
there special concerns related to <q> tags only? We could of course
automatically replace them with ", if that's what you mean.

 So long,
Rhonda