Re: Problems with creation of the weekly/project news RDF feed

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:45:26PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [080422 23:20]:
> > > Anyone has an idea?  Or can tell me, how to get more verbose output?
> [..]
> > Fix committed.
>
> Thanks!

While looking at the feed I noticed that adding HTML in the
description field is probably not a good idea. So we either should
remove the <q> tags from the news item titles in the wml file or
at least replace them with something else for the feed.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/