Re: free deb file extension download

Hello,

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 09:45 -0700, chang1 lee wrote:
> i would simply like to download nero to burn dvd's from my pc.  the
> file can not be read and required a deb file extension.  where can i
> go to download a free version of deb file extension?

I'm not sure if I understood your problem, but I have the impression
that you have downloaded some debian packages (files ending with
a .deb).
Those packages contains the programs to be installed from an already
installed Debian system.

If you want to install Debian on your computer, you should download a
CDROM image (a .iso file, as you probably know).

Those files are available from : http://www.debian.org/distrib/

Hope this helps,

Franklin