CVS conflicts on www-master

Hello all,

I don't dare guessing how this came to pass, but apparently there are
conflicts in the CVS checkout on www-master:
| $ wget -qO- http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/cvs_update.log | grep ^C
| C french/devel/debian-med/microbio.wml
| C german/CD/pik/index.wml
| C german/News/2008/index.wml
| C german/consultants/applepie-solutions.wml
| C german/devel/debian-med/microbio.wml
| C german/security/nonvulns-etch.wml
| C german/security/nonvulns-sarge.wml
| C german/security/nonvulns-woody.wml
| C german/security/2008/dsa-1514.wml
| C japanese/security/2008/dsa-1485.wml
| C japanese/security/2008/dsa-1489.wml
| C japanese/security/2008/dsa-1493.wml
| C japanese/security/2008/dsa-1500.wml
| C japanese/security/2008/dsa-1506.wml
| C spanish/security/nonvulns-sarge.wml

As such, the conflict markers are shown on the corresponding web pages
as noticed by Helge Kreutzmann.

As the CVS tree on gluck looks solid I guess a simple rm of these files
will do to make the webpages look clean again after the next rebuild.
However, I'd also guess it needs to be investigated how these conflicts
came into existance in the first place, so could someone with the proper
permissions please take a look?

TIA and cheers,
Flo