Re: Debian Wiki related "discussion".

On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 11:26 +0100, Eric Veiras Galisson wrote:
> 2008/2/24 Franklin PIAT <fpiat@bigfoot.com>:
> >  I've proceeded as announced.
> Well done.
>
> So now, Discussions pages on the Wiki are obsolete/useless, so:
> - do we remove each Discussion link on actual pages? especially
>   for Portal pages?
> - don't we better remove Discussion links in the Template pages?

The scope of my email was "discussion pages related to DebianWiki" only.
I've updated all those page now.

I also think the wiki shouldn't have any discussion page, for the
reasons listed previously.
A big link on the frontpage to a "Getting help" page (pointing to user
oriented mailing-lists, IRC channels and some fine manuals...) would be
a good replacement, IMHO. see DebianResources.

... but it isn't on my priority list (i.e I won't do it myself / now)
Your contribution is welcome, obviously.

Franklin