Debian Wiki related "discussion".

Hello,

Currently, many discussions related to DebianWiki itself[1] (structure,
translation, conventions...) are happening in "Discussion" pages. I
find it inappropriate for multiple reasons:
- Wiki is most effective to collaboratively build (improve) a page,
  it's not the best to actually discuss it.
- Wiki is not meant to preserve history. Keeping discussion/archives
  pages causes false positive hits when people search in the wiki.
- Wiki is not meant to distribute updates (i.e sending email !)

Therefore I would like to replace those discussion pages with some
instruction to have such discussion on this mailing list.

Do you have any comments / objections ?

Franklin