No Public Key

Some things I did not mention in the first email I have added at the end
of this one.
I have been trying to add a repository from this site to Synaptic. I am
using Ubuntu 7.10. When I add "deb http://ftp.wa.au.debian.org/debian
sid main" or any other repository in the mirror list, after Synaptic has
finished downloading the list of packages, it says "W: GPG error:
http://ftp.wa.au.debian.org sid Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
A70DAF536070D3A1"
There is no update available after FlightGear0.9.10 the version that I
am using now from Ubuntu repository.
How do I get a public key?
Another thing I did not mention is I can still install packages from this
 repository. It just warns me about the security risk and there seems to
be a lot of dependency problems it cannot resolve. Probably because Synaptic
is holding back a lot of the packages for security reasons. The main reason
I added the repository was to get the FlightGear1.0.0 version but this
repository does not seem to have it even though it is listed for
FlightGear1.0.0 update.