Re: search.debian.net

Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2008, 01:01 +0100 schrieb Thomas Viehmann:
> Your ideas and comments are much appreciated.

 When searching for a packge name it comes up with tons of pages about
the translation status below the /international/l10n/ tree (upstream po
files, po-debconf, ...) - and that for every language available. Those
most propably should be priorized to the very end.

 Additionally I noticed that the "Next" button at the end always takes
me to the page 2, "Back" takes me to page 1 immediately.

 So long,
Rhonda