Birdcinema.com - Ad Space Available

To: Dir of Marketing and Advertising Dept,

Hi, my name is Doug Myers CEO/DIR of Birdcinema.com. I am writing to inform you that Birdcinema.com is now taking on advertisings.
Birdcinema.com is a video website for bird enthusiasts to watch and share original bird videos worldwide, through the web -- it's simply a website
for user-submitted videos of birds, combined with a sharp and well-working real-time onscreen interface like youtube.com.

We are currently taking on ads from other agencies such as Audubon, Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism, and many others. The March-June
advertising campaign is geared to push over 2 million new viewers to birdcinema.com.

Birdcinema is now growing at a rate of 21.8 % a month. With the average of 5-11 minutes spent on the site per viewer and with over 1.27 million
views since July 07, birdcinema.com is fast becoming one of the best places to place ads and view videos

 In addition to banner ads, we also have the following areas to place ads;

1.A banner on Birdcinema.com Home page. The banner can be animated or static as provided by the advertiser. ACR's video department can
also produce ads for, if needed.
2.A place for editorials on the Birdcinema.com site with links to your website or sites.
3.Opportunity to place coupons in up-coming advertising campaigns. RE: CD's and Video to be marketed to Super Store chains.
4.Opportunity to place video ads on Birdcinema.com.
5.Opportunity to place documentary type video's in our Bird TV along with Birder's World TV ads.
6.The use of videos from Birdcinema.com for advertiser's website.
7.The opportunity for doing trailers on any videos or CD's that are bird-related that ACR has or is producing, (There are 4 that are in the works).
8.Permanent link-exchange between advertiser and Birdcinema.com in high traffic areas.
9.Opportunity to place ads along with membership newsletters sent out by Birdcinema.com.
10.Opportunity to be a sponsor of Birdcinema.com. Benefits would be included for advertiser.
11.Possible e-mail exchange.
12.Carry advertiser buying link on Birdcinema.com web site.

Some of these services are free; or some there is a charge. To access a media kit, please go to advertisers at the bottom of our web sit or click on the
hot link http://birdcinema.com/mediakit/mediakit.pdf

Thank you for the time to consider Birdcinema.com as you next advertising needs.

Doug Myers
doug@acrllc.com
birdcinema.com