Re: Proper quotes in website including DSAs

	Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 05.02.2008, 17:11 +0100 schrieb Jens Seidel:
> I notice from time to time that still old quoting style using "..." is
> used on the Debian website. Especially Debian security anouncements are
> affected. Please use <q>...</q> instead as this is handled by CSS and
> language dependent. I fixed this hopefully everywhere I spotted it.

 The DSAs can't use <q> directly because the text is primarily written
for mails, so don't bother the security team about it. You might want to
check english/security/parse-advisory.pl and fix it appropriately to
convert "" to <q> if it is required.

 So long,
Rhonda