DSA listings on http://www.debian.org/ are out of date

Hey debian folks on the security and web teams--

Looking at http://www.debian.org/ today (2008-01-25), i noticed that
the security section of the home page is out of date.  I only lists
through DSA 1467, which is nearly a week old at this point.  There are
10 more-recent DSAs missing from the list.
http://www.debian.org/security/ is just as far behind, as is the feed
at http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.

In case it's a lagging mirror or some similar problem, the IP address
i've been given through DNS for www.debian.org is 194.109.137.218.

Let me know if there's anything i can do to get this updated.  DSAs
should be visible through official channels in as close to realtime as
possible.

Thanks for all the work you do for debian,

       --dkg (not on either list, please CC me)