Re: Processed: reassign

	Hi!

Am Mittwoch, den 23.01.2008, 22:56 +0100 schrieb Moritz Muehlenhoff:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 10:51:31PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Shouldn't this go automatically instead of manually by someone with
> > webwml access?
>
> Yes, please see my previous comment (which I accidentally messed up
> BTS-wise):
>
> | Debian WWW team,
> | we should move the maintenance of the web advisories into your domain.
> | The advisories are now generated out of dak templates and should be
> | easily parsable, so that they be display automatically after a release
> | of a DSA. There's already an existing conversion script, which could be
> | used as a basis.
>
> Maintenance refers to "check if anything breaks and fix eventual
> conversion errors".

 I'm absolutely fine with the latter (fixing conversion errors both in
the files and in the script, breakages and stuff), but the initial
adddition should still be done by the security team - for a start, they
are the first to know about it, preparing it anyway. Anything else will
just add to what made this bug report pop up, like "delays of some
days".

 As you say that they are generated out of templates why not feed that
directly to the script instead of having to wait for the mail to come
around (which is known to had problems at times, too), and feed back
propably by MUAs changed data back to the script...

 So long,
Rhonda