Re: vnc page hijacked

Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:
> mjr * webwml/english/News/1998/19980915b.wml: Replace broken VNC URL
>
> Could you please use smartchanges so that all translations get updated
> in the mean time ?

If you mean smart_change.pl, then I believe that no, I couldn't use it
because I don't have a full checkout here.  I only have the languages
I know.  If that's wrong, or smartchanges is some better tool, please
point me at how and update /devel/website/working accordingly.

Also, there is a comment on the change, like in the other reference.
I'm not sure how to do that with smart_change.pl - can anyone suggest?

I left it more than a day, so you could have beaten me to it.

Hope that explains,