proposal: WWW BTS control page - alhabetical command listing

Concerning the page:

  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

The is good navigational topic at the beginning:

    "Commands available at the control mailserver"

    General	Versioning	Duplicates	Misc.

But it's a little hard to skip up and down to search for specific
commands (even with browser's Find), when you don't know the direction.

I'd like to propose that the commands were listed in alphabetical order.
The navigational list at top will still group the commands by their
type.

I'm willing to make the required patch against the CVS.

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines