Re: Become a CD Vendor

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 12:31:21PM +0600, Hemal Dissanayake wrote:
> application, The Country Sri Lanka is not in your country list. Please be
> kind enough to provide us the details of the procedure to be a Vendor in Sri
> Lanka.
It is in the country list, but the list is sorted by ccTLD (The last bit
on your internet domain names roughly).  I found Sri Lanka under LK.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au