Who's using Debian?

Good work fellas, keep it up!  It's a great distribution!

Name of organization:
enbuenosaires.com

Organization type:
commercial

Home page link:
rent and for sale, Buenos Aires Argentina - enbuenosaires.com</a>

Why we use debian:
We are a small property web site based in buenos aires argentina,
curretnly with around 120000 visitors a month and doing and around
1,500,000 page views.  We use debian on our production and development
servers, for several reasons:
its extremely easy to install and maintain,
The package management is really straightforward personally I prefer it of rpm
The documentation likewise is very good, we're running apache2.0 /
java tomcat 5.5.17 / mysql 5.x/ qmail and its handles it beautifully

--
http://www.enbuenosaires.com
Búsqueda y Publicación de Propiedades