Who's using Debian?

Hello,

1. Internet agency, clickpress, Iserlohn, Germany
2. commercial
3. http://www.clickpress.de
4.

we're using Debian as a small provider. Actually we're using four webserver - two of them run Debian Etch, another one runs Debian Sarge and the oldest still runs Suse - this will changed to Debian in the near future.

Also in our department runs a local network-server and testing-enviroment on Debian Sarge. The Testing-Server is running on a 450 Mhz-machine and it's working great and fast! The reason for the usage of Debian is the perfect support, stability, performance and great package-managment.

Thanks and greatings from Germany,
Stefan Schulz-Lauterbach

www.clickpress.de

--