Suggestion for rewording on "getting Debian" page

http://www.debian.org/distrib/

I was reading over the Debian website, and came across one line that concerns
me: "You can install Debian on more than one machine." While it's obvious to
me that you mean that a Debian CD can be used to install on as many computers
as one wants (as opposed to Windows which it is only legal to install on one
per license), people less familiar with free software may think this means
that if they download their own copy they can only install it on a single
computer, and they must buy a CD in order to install on multiple machines.

Keep in mind the world of "freeware" is rife with time limited, copy limited
demos and such, and "freeware" is what most people think of when they hear
free software.

Just a suggestion. Also, thanks for the wonderful, free operating system:-)

Alex Roper
alexr@caltech.edu