Re: Subscribing a mailing list to page changes on the wiki.

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:41:01PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Am Freitag, den 24.08.2007, 14:44 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> > > In the Debian-Med project, we would like to monitor the changes in some
> > > pages of wiki.debian.org. For the moment the only way I find would be to
> > > create a user and use debian-med@l.d.o as email adress. Not very
> > > elegant... Do you know if there is a simpler solution ?
>
> Le Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 12:07:17PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs a écrit :
> >  <http://wiki.debian.org/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc&ddiffs=1> is the
> > link to the RSS feed of the RecentChanges.  Propably it is possible to
> > monitor that instead and filtering appropriately.  The package rss2email
> > might help you for that job.
>
> Hi,
>
> as I did not feel like doing complex things, I just tried to create an
> account on the wiki, and to change its email adress to
> debian-med@lists.debian.org before modifying a subscribed page from
> another account. However, I did not manage to do this change... any idea
> for the reason ?
We did that before (last December), the user is DebianMed and I sent the
password in a private message to you, Andreas Tille and Tobias Toedter.

This user should have it mail-address set to the debian-med mailing
list and should also be subscribed to the wiki changes.

Cheers,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke