Re: I feel to complain again

wojtekz@comp.waw.pl wrote:
-<hr>
+<hr />
---------

There is *nothing* to translate, so, if I understand Jens'es
explanation, the person who made this change should make it for all
languages.

Regards
Wojciech

I'm wondering if we have a proper plan for switching to xhtml, or this markup polishing is just a substitute activity -- in the sense that yes, we know that xhtml requires closing all elements so let's close them occasionally but we don't really see how and when we can switch to xhtml.

Moreover I'm wondering if it makes more sense to handle markup polishing globally, in the wml making process.

Viktor