Re: New page (for the website) informing about the Debian trademark

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 05:06:45PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Attached is a first draft of such a page. I would appreciate input on this
> information as I would like to add it to the website soonish. Please note
> that it just states facts, it does not go into any opinions on whether the
> current status is good, bad or whatever.

In case people haven't noticed. I commited this page a few days back. The
only thing I've been unable to do is update the POT files in the english/
subdir (one of the gettext strings in the templates has change [1]).

How do I do that? I see no README in the PO subdir that really describes the
process there... wmlxgettext.pl seems to do the job, but I have been unable
to get it working in my first two tries..

Regards

Javier

[1] More precisely:
msgid "Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc."