Re: information.for Debian

Richard, the idea is to sell the CD and DVD of debian, books of support and information, for benefit of the project.
Today our company supports and installs systems, this nonserious our source of entrance.
Ours I tie www.proinsa.com.py/debian.html above this and ready to offer information to the technicians who used they debian, today single gives a welcome  debian to Paraguay.
We have not even begun anything not to know as it is the suggestion of you, we are very respectful, example the CD and DVD we would ask for to you but all information or book that is useful and, special in Spanish.
In summary that you suggest you therefore we armed it, it interests to us that here it is used debian and is no form today.
We will use what you they propose to be but experimented.
I wait for your amiable one replaced and suggestion.
Thank you very much

Best Regards

Eduardo