Re: information.for Debian

¡Hola Eduardo!

Thank you for trying to promote Debian in Paraguay! :-)

We can include you in our list of Debian CD/DVD vendors on
<http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/>. However, this is only possible if you
sell Debian CDs or DVDs, not if you only offer servers with Debian
pre-installed.

I had a look at your site and there is no information on what CDs/DVDs
exactly you offer, and no price information. Most links from the home page
only lead to "404 Not Found" error pages. You need to fix these problems
before we can list you on debian.org. Once you have done this, you can use
the form that is reachable via <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info> to
submit your information.

All the best,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯