Improving packages.qa.debian.org design

Forwarded on request by buxy.

<Joey> Hi, just looked at packages.qa.debian.org on graphic and like
       to make some remarks.
<Joey> The contrast between the red title background, the blue title
       background and the narrow white font is quite high.  It would
       be easier to read if the red and blue colours would be lighter
       (sp?) , i.e. more into the direction of white.
<Joey> A second thing I noticed, the boxes you use probably look a
       little bit better if there's some space between them.
<Joey> (uh, and the page is a bit disaligned, the left column is long,
       the right one only has two boxes and suddenly ends.
<Joey> The End.
<Joey> Feel free to use this or ignore it.

--
Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux.  -- Jon 'maddog' Hall