Re: Number of packages on front page

On 2007-04-26T17:20:59+0300, alfie@ist.org wrote:

> * Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> [2007-04-23 12:48]:
>> Shouldn't we just replace the current value with e.g. 18,700? It's not
>> updated anyway, it's hardcoded in english/releases/info.
>
> Sounds reasonable to me, though I'm not the one to make that call.
> Alfie

Here is a way to translators replace the value on the fly. Please all
remember that we have full programming language to use thanks to WML:

Instead of writing <packages_in_stable>, just write

<:=<packages_in_stable> - <packages_in_stable> % 100 :>

and you will get 18700 instead of the current exact number, and when
the value changes, you will get the updated value rounded.

--
Tommi Vainikainen