Debian CD vendors list

Hi Debian people!

We would like to be added to the Debian CD vendors list. We're a small
open source group in Argentina triyng to spread the voice about
free/opensource software in Latin America.  We think that selling
Debian CDs to the community is a positive action in that way. We'll be
glad of being part of the list.

Here are the details:

Vendor Name: openIdeas
URL of Vendor: http://www.openideas.com.ar
Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian: no
Type of CDs sold (see at the top of the main page for details):
Official Debian CD
Country: Argentina
Do you ship orders overseas ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "within
Europe"): somes areas
URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs:
http://www.openideas.com.ar/debian-cds.html
Email address for sales enquiries: contacto@openideas.com.ar
What architectures your CDs are for: i386, amd64, ia64

Feel free to contact us if you need other details.

Thanks.

Bye!

--
Federico J. Fernandez