Re: [Fwd: Re: Improvements of the website]

Runa Agate Sandvik napisał(a):
On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 03:41:09PM +0200, Wojciech Zareba wrote:
I don't feel to have an artistic soul... I like it, but I think that "Get Debian GNU/Linux!" should be bigger and more colourfull (maybe a .gif picture), in the previous version it was more visible. Besides, in my opinion, your work should see a professional painter or somebody who can evaluate it.

My guess is that the suggestion isn't finished yet, and that it currently is
just a mashup to show how the structure could be different from what it is
today.

Yes, in general the proposed structure of the website is for me more clearly as currently.

Wojciech