CD vendors page

Hello,

I would like to be added to the CD vendors page. Here is my info:

Vendor Name = Timbury Computer Services
URL of Vendor = http://timbury.net/tcs/
Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian = 1.00 USD per sale
Type of CDs sold = Official image - DVDs only
Country you are in = USA
Do you ship orders overseas = Yes
URL of your Debian CDs = http://shop.timbury.net/1004.html
Email address for sales enquiries = sales@timbury.net
What architectures your CDs are for = i386 (others by request).

Thank you for your help and for a great OS!

Tim Kissane

begin:vcard
fn:Tim Kissane
n:Kissane;Tim
org:Timbury Computer Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 1417;Island Heights;NJ;08732;US
email;internet:tim@timbury.net
title:Ceo/Owner
tel;work:732.603.1120
tel;cell:732.604.3817
note;quoted-printable:Serving Ocean County homes and small businesses since 1996!=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	For over ten years, Timbury Computer Services has been designing, install=
	ing and supporting networks for home, small business and corporate client=
	s. Let us help you with all your networking needs.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Tired of being tied to your desk with your PC? It's time you went wireles=
	s! Access the Web, email and your home and business networks from virtual=
	ly anywhere, with outstanding security.=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://timbury.net/tcs/
version:2.1
end:vcard