Re: Release announcement for Etch -- help needed by translators

On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 07:10:27PM (GMT+0200), Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> The announcement is available at
> http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/release.txt (and soon .wml).
> It would be great if you could translate it in time so the anouncement
> would be in all kind of languages in place.

The italian translation is in revision on ML debian-l10n-italian,
I post it at 11.50 (GMT+0200)

2 question:

Where do I send it? In debian-www? at you?

I and other don't understand this:
   GNOME is the default desktop environment and is contained on the
   first CD, the K Desktop Environment (KDE) and the Xfce desktop can be
   installed through two new alternative desktop images.
Is "alternative desktop images." an error? Is the correct phrase
"alternative CD images"?
Ave       Johan Haggi