Re: Release announcement for Etch -- help needed by translators

On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 07:10:27PM (GMT+0200), Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> The announcement is available at
> http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/release.txt (and soon .wml).
> It would be great if you could translate it in time so the anouncement
> would be in all kind of languages in place.

The italian translation is in revision on ML debian-l10n-italian,
I post it at 11.50 (GMT+0200)

2 question:

Where do I send it? In debian-www? at you?

I and other don't understand this:
   GNOME is the default desktop environment and is contained on the
   first CD, the K Desktop Environment (KDE) and the Xfce desktop can be
   installed through two new alternative desktop images.
Is "alternative desktop images." an error? Is the correct phrase
"alternative CD images"?
--
Ave       Johan Haggi