Re: Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian

Adrian von Bidder <cmot@debian.org> wrote:
> Such stuff happening is also making Debian look bad: [...]
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/03/msg00087.html> [...]
> Could somebody with commit access and WML skillz please do that small update
> to the web?

1. You're asking people to do work;
2. I'm damned busy and I only got commit access to work on mirrors,
really;
3. Anything mentioning Second Life is *very* likely to get tagged as
spam - I assume that's what happened to your original message;
4. You did not send anything resembling a valid patch, so I don't
think you should get commit access yet because you haven't read
the fine manuals;
5. I've added lindenlab.wml to the web sources;
6. I don't think this makes anyone look bad besides you, if you
gave Linden Lab the impression you could deliver more than you can.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef