Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian

Hi all,

I'm a bit disappointed at this point.  I followed up on the recent
informationweek article to get permission to list Linden Lab as a Debian
user on our users page, sent mail to debian-www a few weeks ago only to
have that email completely ignored.  Such stuff happening is also making
Debian look bad: I requested permission to list Linden as a Debian user and
very promptly got a reply from their press guys, so it'd be only fair to
act now and have them listed.

Could somebody with commit access and WML skillz please do that small update
to the web?

Linden Lab, USA

online game <a href="http://secondlife.com/";>Second Life</a>, run Debian on
their server farm of about 2000 Intel- and AMD based servers.  Ian Wilkes,
Director of Operations, explains their choice of operating system: "Debian
provides a stable, high-quality distribution supported by
responsive and responsible package maintainers.  It's a key component
of our low-overhead server operations strategy."</p>

(Or can I have commit rights for these very occasional updates?  I don't
follow debian-www, but I'll always inform them when I update the web site.)

-- vbi

featured product: the GNU Compiler Collection - http://gcc.gnu.org