Re: Setting up a staging ground for etch release

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 09:48:50AM +0100, Wojciech Zaręba wrote:
> Gustavo Franco napisał(a):
> >No, please look at: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
> >
> >Do you see "Download Firefox - Free", there's a link to a Linux i686
> >binary to me, it should be Linux ppc since i'm running Debian on my
> >iBook, but do you see the difference?
> >
> >>Following the link you find immediately http://www.debian.org/CD/ and
> >>after selecting your preferred download method (jigdo, http, ...)
> >>you have *direct* access to testing images.
> >>

> I agree with Gustavo, it would be nice have a direct link on the main page.

There is a direct link on the mainpage. This is probably the reason why
I don't understand Gustavos problem! What is missing?

There is no single, proper way to download Debian. The user has to select
whether he wants CDs/DVDs, minimal netwerk images, ... Also the
architecture needs to be choosen.

What is missing??????

Jens