Re: Setting up a staging ground for etch release

On 3/16/07, Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> wrote:
Hi.

(...)
On the other hand it would be nice to test something like that
anyway so people can perhaps use this method for other tasks
(redesign anyone ;) ?).

Hi,

Redesign and tests to move into svn? :-) I can setup a vserver on a
fast machine, give access and help with anybody that know way more
than me about the website internals and cvs layout starting this
Sunday.

I really like a lot of initiatives of new Debian related websites but
many of these would be better if integrated if debian.org.

Closing, just a vague idea but maybe it would be good to test into
debian.org/devel/debian-installer. Couldn't we add something like
mozilla that suggests a download based on the browser information ?
(eg.: If i log into the page using my ibook, show my only the ppc
images available and a link to the others). Thoughts?

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com