Re: A contest for a new css

On 3/17/07, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:31:00AM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Hi Mathieu!
> >    Hi! I steal think that debian has, unfortunatly, the less beautiful
> >    website of all major distributions. I already submited some artworks I
> >    did on this mailling list[1], but not everyone liked it.  All right, I
> >    may not be the best webdesigner around here, so what about launching a
> >    contest ? :)
>
> Actually, that's not a bad idea at all.

I agree. Another option could be to make it a summer of code project;
the FreeBSD project did that last year, and look at their website now!
:-)

Runa already wrote the proposal in the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2007/WebCleanup

AFAIK, there are no mentors or candidates yet.

(...)

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com