CD-Reseller

Hello,

we want to sell Debian CD’s, we have read the Info-Site for CD Resellers.

Here are our Details:

-          Meissner Haedicke Gbr – HH-CM Solutions

-          www.Magic-Price.de

-          We want to spend 5.- Euro (maybe more) fort he Debian-Project per DVD Set

-          We want to sell all CD’s

-          Germany

-          Only for Germany

-           www.magic-price.de    (Software / Linux)
info@magic-price.de

-          We want to sell cd’s for all architektures

Also:

Is it possible to use the Debain-Logo for some T-Shirts, Caps and so on?

We have very good connections to realize these things and sell them.

We will spend 10% (maybe more) for this project.

Please take contact to us (in German ?? J)

Many thanks and best Regards.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Heiko Haedicke.

-------------------------------
Certified Engineer
HH-CM Solutions

Christian Meissner,