Re: Problem downloading images with jigdo

Hi David,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 11:58:06PM +1100, David Eagleton wrote:
> I have been trying to download the template and jigdo files for v31r5
> from cdimage.debian.org and have not been able to completely download
> any template file, they always die when I get 535K of the file downloaded.

I can download
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/jigdo-dvd/debian-31r5-i386-binary-1.template
and
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/jigdo-cd/debian-31r5-i386-binary-1.template
without any problem. Please try a different program to download the
files (I used wget).
What file exactly fails for you?

There are also debian-update-* files available which are smaller. Maybe
you can use these?

> I have used jigdo several times in the past and not had a problem
> before. Have you changed something at your webserver? Do I have to do
> something different to get these files now? Is there an Australian
> mirror for the jigdo and template files?

Sorry, I do not know any mirror. I cc:ed debian-cd which is the right
list for this kind of questions.

Jens