we want to sell Debian CD’s, we have read the Info-Site for CD Resellers.

Here are our Details:

-          Meissner Haedicke Gbr – HH-CM Solutions

-          www.hh-cm.de / www.Magic-Price.de / www.Lug-Viersen.de

-          We want to spend 10% (maybe more) fort he Debian-Project

-          We want to sell all CD’s

-          Germany

-          Only for Germany

-          www.hh-cm.de / www.magic-price.de / www.lug-viersen.de
we want to wait for your response to create the sites

-          info@magic-price.de info@hh-cm.de

-          We want to sell cd’s for all architektures

Is it possible to use the Debain-Logo for some T-Shirts, Caps and so on?

We have very good connections to realize these things and sell them.

We will spend 10% (maybe more) for this project.

Please take contact to us (in German ?? J)

Many thanks and best Regards.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Heiko Haedicke.

Certified Engineer
HH-CM Solutions

Christian Meissner,

Heiko Haedicke GbR