Linux Cookbook page

Hello to the good folks at Debian.

I'm a Ubuntu user.  Recently learned Ubuntu was based upon Debian and wanted to learn more.  Found the DDP Users' Manual which had a link to something called "Linux Cookbook".

I was hoping to acquire this Linux Cookbook, but all of the North American download links get 404-page_not_found errors.

I can probably find the cookbook elsewhere, but I thought you all should know that all of those links are dead.   Here's the page to which I'm referring. Link

Cheers.

Billy McCann